Planning an all bachelor’s trip? Here are some handpicked travel destinations for Bachelors!
Family vacation has its own place when it comes to holidaying, where you spend quality time with your folks releasing all your stress and pressures behind. But a bird is a bird, who knows no bounds. The fun encompassing a bachelor’s trip will have no substitute ever. The adrenaline rush that you experience while wildly wandering on roads and highways empowers your spirits to no bounds. It can be a gifted ‘bachelorette trip’ to one of your pals who has finally decided to bite the bullet. Or an ‘All girls trip’ to one of the secluded beaches in Goa where you all unbridle the rigidities of life and set yourselves free. More engaging and riveting, we bring you top 8 destinations for your bachelor’s trip that will help you plan better.
- Leh Ladakh – If you haven’t done this before your turn 30, you really have not done justice to yourself. Though a little griming & tiresome, a bike ride from Manali to Leh is a lifetime experience that indeed should top your travel list. It takes you to the highest motorable road of 18000 feet above the sea level. A perfect amalgamation of Snow, desert and lakes, all at the same time, a lot of car rental providers offer self-driven cars for this world-famous tryst.
- Namdhapa National Park: A beautiful hamlet nestled in grins of Arunachal Pradesh, Namdapha National Park is less explored place in terms of tourism. It is situated in Changang district of Arunachal Pradesh at a height of 4500 meters. On the lines of Jim Corbett in Uttrakhand, this national park is full of adventure, where wildlife can be spotted in abundance. With a huge cover of rich flora and fauna, this one makes for an apt bachelor’s pad.
- Rann of Kutchh: The topography in Rann of Kutch poses a great challenge for one’s love for biking, which is as enthralling as it can get. Although a complete bike journey from city to the country sides of Kutch may not be suggested, you can easily hire a chauffeured/self-driven rental car for the plunge. The best time to visit Kutch is during Rann Utsav, that is during winters, when the silvery & salty swamplands of Rann will satiate your travel quest like anything.
- Solang Valley: A little ahead of Manali, Solang valley is perfect destination for those who don’t want to indulge in regular hustle and bustle of old Manali. Snow-capped views of primeval Himalayas leaves you spellbound. Solang Valley host a numerous range of adventure sports like skiing, Zorbing, Paragliding, parachuting and horse riding. It also prepares you well for all these fun-filled activities since your body tend to acclimatize well at this height.
- Lakshdweep: A tiny cluster of incredibly suave islands, Lakshdweep would be a must go for your gang if you have a taste for beaches. Densely sheltered by the coconut palms, this place is situated along the west coast of India around the Arabian sea. When in Lakshdweep, giving a shot to Scuba diving is the most engrossing activity to do. The tranquillity set in the depth of the oceans is one of its kind experience you will have in your entire life. Come here and float through the prime of your life.
- Alwar, Rajhasthan: Though Rajhasthan boasts high of each of its city, the history attached with Alwar is a far more unaccounted. The Raja, Maharajas, their forts, villas & dynasties have left a plethora of stories & tales for us to ponder over. The major attraction being the ever inquisitive and spooky ‘Bhangarh Fort’ has become one hot favourite among youngsters to explore. The food culture here also adds immensely to the charm of Alwar. Be it Rajhathani Laal Maas or Khadd ka murgh, the imperiality contained in their ethos has a magnetic vibe which has left everyone asking for more.
- Pandu Kholi, Dwarhat: The caves of Pandu Kholi may not be a much-recognized place in terms of tourism but it is indeed a paradise for those having an itch for mighty wild treks. It is located 27 kilometre away from the town of Dwarhat amongst Dunagiri Hills and has been a shelter to the Pandavas during their exile period. Mostly rock-strewn, the trek to Pandu Kholi will be one of the pricest triumphs that you will possess. The roads till Dwarhat are well maintained and much in shape. You may have a car rental of your choice and pick a car that fits in your gang comfortably.
- Nanda Devi Sanctuary, Garhwal: spread over the great Himalayas, are the farfetched peaks of Nanda Devi. It leaves anyone as numb as a stone to see the highest peak of India right in your front of your eyes. Pleasantly enamored by the whiteness of Good lord, Nanda Devi Sanctuary trek revives your exhilaration and is a must for every Bachelor.
There are enormous possibilities when it comes to picking a jaunt for your bachelor’s trip. As they say, “every place with friends becomes special in its own way’. We would be intrigued to hear as to what has been that special destination for you and your friends so far.